CBD, Menthol, Ginger & Arnica - The Most Sophisticated formulation for muscle and joint pain relief with a rapid healing effect.
The Strongest CBD Pain Relief Solution.
The Edens Gate CBD 250MG High Strength Pain Relief Balm uses only organic natural ingredients in all CBD balm products offering a truly gentle product known for its natural healing effects without the use of synthetic compounds. The higher 250mg strength of CBD creates a deeper healing process with longer lasting effects compared to lower dosages. The ideal product for those looking for a fast acting pain relief balm to keep pain away for hours!
- Certified Organic
- Scientifically Proven Ingredients
- 250MG Full Spectrum CBD
- Great Value For Money
- Raid & Lasting Effects
- Natural Pain Relied - No Synthetic Compounds
- CBD: Anti-oxidant, anti-redness, soothing, calming, increases circulation, accelerates renewal. Reduce scarring. Balance sebum / oiliness of skin. Reducing swelling and aches in inflamed muscles.
- Arnica: Well known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It contains a wide array of inflammation-fighting plant compounds, such as sesquiterpene lactones, flavonoids, and phenolic acids. As such, it’s believed to help with pain management
- Menthol: Known for its muscle relaxing properties aimed to aid muscle & joint pain. Creates a heating and cooling effect to promote pain relief.
- Ginger: Helps relieve muscle and joint pain particularly that comes with conditions like rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. In addition to helping relieve pain, ginger may help to prevent some of the side effects associated with conventional painkillers
Optimum Ratio Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Organic honey with trace amounts of propolis & pollen
- Triglycerides (coconut oil) Anti-oxidants
- Vitamin E
- Natural Pain Relief
- Contains Vitamin E
- Soothing and Calming Effects
- 2-3 Working Days Delivery
How To Use
Apply to the target area of pain and massage into the skin until fully absorbed. Once the heating/cooling effect has been noticed, give the muscle or body part a light stretch or movement to help relax and improve rehabilitation within the body part.
For most significant results, apply the relief balm every 3-4 hours throughout the day.
Other Daily Habits To Help Muscle & Joint Pain:
- Drink Plenty Of Water: Staying properly hydrated is always a key to helping your muscle and joints stay flexible and pliant.
- Light Exercise: Keeping your muscles on the move can help reduce stiffness and cramping of the muscles & joints
- Hot & Cold Therapy: Long warm showers or bath to help reduce stiffness and fatigue. Use cold treatments including ice packs to reduce joint pain, swelling & inflammation.
- Meditation and Relaxation: This can be a great way to cope with the daily pains of muscle and joints through reducing stress associated with pain. For best effects, combine meditation, relaxation, and breathing techniques with low-impact exercise
Get 10% Off Your First Purchase With Code: EG10
Simply add product(s) to cart and apply the code: 'EG10' at checkout.
£3.99 for Royal Mail Tracked Delivery
Free Delivery For Orders Over £50
Please Allow 2-3 Working days for all Deliveries
The expected delivery dates can change when customs are inspecting any parcels. Please bear this in mind when tracking your parcel online.