CBD, Honey & Jojoba - The Ultimate Cream For Everyday Relief Including Eczema, Sensitive & Irritated Skin.
Longer Lasting Supply!
The Edens Gate 100MG Cream uses only organic natural ingredients in all CBD cream products offering a truly gentle product known for its natural healing effects without the use of synthetic compounds.
- Certified Organic
- Vegan Product
- Natural Plant Origin
- 100MG Full Spectrum CBD
A lightweight cream leaving your skin feeling smooth and silky soft. Infused with essential ingredients known for promoting healthy skin and muscle relaxation including; CBD, Hemp Seed Oil, Honey, Jojoba Oil. The researched combination of essential oils within the Edens Gate 100mg Cream helps reduce inflammation whilst restoring your skins natural tone and helping to relax sore muscle areas.
Optimum Ratio Of Omega Fatty Acids
- Organic honey with trace amounts of propolis & pollen
- Triglycerides (coconut oil) Anti-oxidants
- Vitamin E
- CBD: Anti-oxidant, anti-redness, soothing, calming, increases circulation, accelerates renewal. Reduce scarring. Balance sebum / oiliness of skin. Reducing swelling and aches in inflamed muscles.
- Vitamin E: Reduce scarring
- Coconut Oil: Wound healing, antimicrobial properties to prevent infection, natural moisturiser, help reduce acne, may help brain function.
- Jojoba Oil: Helps tame chaffing and chapping. Deeply hydrating & long lasting moisture. Non allergenic & non acnegenic. Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control.
Directions and Use:
Apply a small amount of cream to the targeted area of pain frequently through the day. Use on a daily basis for best results. Gently massage onto skin until absorbed.
Aqua, Aloe barbadensis (Organic Aloe leaf) extract, Helianthus annus (Organic Sunflower) Oil, CBD, Hemp Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii, (Organic Shea Butter), Jojoba Oil, Vanilla, Cetearyl alcohol, Stearic acid, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Theobroma cacao (Organic Cocoa Butter), Glyceryl stearate, Phenoxyethanol & Ethylhexyglycerin, Coco glucosides, Tocoherol, Sodium hydroxide, Phytic acid